Flying Island Showcase
May 29, 2021
The Flying Islands 20-21 series comprises the following books:
* Far and Wild by Irina Frolova
* The Bread Horse by Ross Donlon
* A Ghost Gum Leans Over by Myron Lysenko
* What’s Left by Steve Armstrong
* Letters in Language by Harold Legaspi
* Come the Bones by K A Rees
* Gravity Doesn’t Always Work by Robert Edmonds
* Foxline by Chris Mansell
There to launch will be
Irina Frolova, Myron Lysenko, Steve Armstrong, KA Rees and Rob Edmonds. Series Editor, Kit Kelen, will M/C
Other Flying Islanders may also be in attendance and reading.
The books listed above – and others – will be for sale.
ABOUT THE PRESS:
Flying Islands Poetry Community is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the production and dissemination of poetry (and related art practices) from the Hunter Region of NSW and also from around the world. A safe local/global place for creative practice, Flying Islands’ emphasis is on fostering co-operation and collaboration among poets (and artists and translators) from the widest possible range of cultural backgrounds. Over the last ten years Flying Islands has published around eighty books of pocket poetry. These eight are the latest, and the next lot are well on the way.